It's time to get rid of your old school style doorstoppers and now get this innovative, Multi-Function and the most decorative design doorstopper- Stoppy Door. This doorstopper is a MUST HAVE for your home and office, no matter the floor surface is wood, cement, tiles, or carpet, this unique surface texture and non-skid base design doorstopper works well on any type of floor surface, and it can easily hold heavy weight doors. No drilling required to install this doorstopper that means anyone can do it. Also, it is easy to remove and reinstall that means you can use it for every door of your house.
Grab one for your house or office and you never have to stop the door manually again. Installation is a breeze, just pull off the glue cover behind the base of the stopper and stick it on the floor, attach the Stoppy Door doorstopper to it and you are done. Just heat the glue holder with your hairdryer and it comes out easily and stick it on another door floor. Isn’t it easy? Yes, we know it is! So, order now before we run out of the stocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Innovative Multi-Function Door Stopper
- A MUST HAVE doorstopper for your home and office
- Holds door in the most simple and functional way!
- Easy to remove and reinstall
- Easy to install with no need for drilling
- Best doorstopper to prevent slamming doors and doorknob impacts.
- Non-skid base design, it stops the door in the open position until you wish to close it
- Simple to look but magical to use
- Does not lose its power and grip like regular magnetic doorstoppers and rubber tip doorstoppers
- Regenerating glue, heat the glue holder, it comes out easily and it is ready to stop your another door.
- No drilling required for installation, DIY doorstopper
- Floor friendly glue, it does not leave stains or marks on the floor
- Suitable for any floor surface, wood, cement, tiles, and carpet
We Care For You. We fight Corona with our initiative- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY
Our Privileged Customers will not come in Physical Hand To Hand Contact with the courier delivery person as we have terminated hand to hand CASH EXCHANGE to curb the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic. Pay through Online Payment options using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI, etc.