Features and Benefits
- The compact size of Fuel Wallet with a folded pocket design helps you store your money, documents and debit/credit cards in one place.
- There is an external port to charge the internal battery in Fuel Wallet even when the pouch is latched or closed. There are external LEDs to show the charge status and there is a ON/OFF button on the wallet.
- High Capacity 2500 mAH Power Bank for Smartphones, Tablets, And Androids.
- The Fuel Wallet has a USB port along the side that lets you charge electronics – like your phone. You plug your phone’s cable into the wallet, then plug the other end into your phone to charge it.
- This perfectly unisex designed, Fuel wallet is Waterproof which will prevent your documents and debit/credit cards from any accidents that involve puddles or liquid mishaps.
- This Fuel Wallet has RFID blocking technology to avoid personal information given off by cards, keeping your credit cards protected and your information safe from unauthorized scans and identity thieves!
- The Fuel Wallet fits perfectly in your purse or pockets.
- The premium lithium battery that fully charges within 4 hours and can charge your phone/device up to 2.5 times!
- This atomic wallet eliminates the need to carry the portable charger, so it works good to give your phone a few extra bars until you can put it on full charge at home. It is safe, light, sleek looking and small enough to carry around with you anywhere you go!
- The Fuel Wallet could be charged by any android phone charger. The FREE USB charging cable could connected to your mobile anywhere anytime to avoid shutting down of your mobiles.
- Available in Blue, Black, Grey & Red.
Fuel Wallet, USB Cable
We Care For You. We fight Corona with our initiative- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY
Our Privileged Customers will not come in Physical Hand To Hand Contact with the courier delivery person as we have terminated hand to hand CASH EXCHANGE to curb the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic. Pay through Online Payment options using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI, etc.