Give your face a mini workout!
A facial massage tool that enhances beauty rituals by promoting the lifting and smoothing of the skin, leaving the facelifted and radiant after use.
Elegant Beauty Massager is based on an ancient healing medical technique that involves scraping of the skin using a thin, curvy piece of stone made with jade or rose quartz to enhance blood circulation, which increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients to the skin improving skin health with every use.
It can be used in the morning in the shower or before you go to bed, along with some oil. The suggested usage is as follows,
- Press the tool gently all over your face and eye.
- Gently press and hold the tool under each eye, then over each eye, with the lids shut.
- Starting at the neck, press-stroke up to your forehead.
- Angling the tool at 45 degrees in the direction that you want to work, use the rounded edge to press-stroke the forehead, cheekbones, then the lips ― about eight sweeps in each direction. Use the double-curved end on your throat and jawline.
Cleaning of Elegant Beauty Massager is easier than its usages, just run it underwater and it’s done. Hurry Up! Order your Elegant Beauty Massager, now.
Features and Benefits:
- Gives you a radiant and younger-looking skin
- Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood to the skin and tissues
- Drains lymph fluid, which is often filled with toxins and waste out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminates or greatly reduces wrinkles
- Treats and prevents sagging skin by lifting and tightening the skin
- Aids in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Aids in breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Brightens the complexion
- Greatly speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples, helping these skin issues overall
We Care For You. We fight Corona with our initiative- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY
Our Privileged Customers will not come in Physical Hand To Hand Contact with the courier delivery person as we have terminated hand to hand CASH EXCHANGE to curb the spread of the Corona virus pandemic. Pay through Online Payment options using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI, etc.