Dermaroller is a skincare device used to help rejuvenate the skin, treat acne scarring, reduce signs of aging and also promotes hair regrowth. Dermarolling or microneedling is a process that was originally carried out by a dermatologist. Now, with this Dermaroller it can be done at home. It has gained popularity in recent years as an accessible, effective, and relatively non-invasive skin treatment.
How it works?
When the dermaroller is rolled over the skin, the small, fine needles on the roller puncture the skin. The holes that the needles create in the skin are tiny and considered to be superficial. For this reason, the treatment is not seen as invasive.When the skin is punctured, this creates a controlled skin injury. It does not cause actual damage to the outer layer of skin. The needles help to break down any scar tissue.
The controlled injuries to the skin lead to superficial bleeding. This triggers the body's wound healing response, and the following occurs:
- the skin releases substances that stimulate growth
- new blood vessels form in the skin
- the skin starts to make more collagen
Over the next 5 days, the collagen produced by the body is deposited in the area of treated skin. This helps the skin to become firmer and may reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Features and benefits:
- Dermarolling is a safe and effective way to rejuvenate skin and treat scars and wrinkles.
- Dermaroller rejuvenates and repairs sun-damaged skin by stimulating collagen deposits of the skin.
- Gives your face and body an even skin tone.
- Repairs stretch marks by repairing the damaged skin cells through collagen production.
- Helps to regain skin elastin.
- Reduce the appearance of large pores by repairing the skin.
- Promotes hair regrowth.
- Easy to use
- Takes less time
- Not painful
- Quicker result