Breathe easy anti-snoring device is used to treat sleep apnea, snoring and nasal congestion. It is a manual, compact, lightweight device with is extremely comfortable to wear and helps you breathe properly while you sleep. Breathe easy is a device used to treat sleep apnea, snore and nasal congestion. The soft silicon mouths of the Breath easy makes it sit firmly in the nostrils, forming a perfect seal without straps. Wearing Breathe easy- Anti Snoring Nose Kit in your nose will open the clogged passages in your nose by opening your nostrils wide.
It helps to open clogged passages in your nostrils while you sleep hence provides you wake less sleep. It also filters the polluted air with the help of air filters which helps you to breath hygienic air when you are in deep sleep. This Anti-snoring device is a cheaper alternative of CPAP [Continuous positive airway pressure] treatment of therapy. Breathe easy has thousands of tiny micro-blower plates which maintain airflow in your upper airways to avoid blockage in the air passages. Ultimately, you start breathing by your nose and not by mouth which makes you and your partner enjoy uninterrupted sleep. It also filters the polluted air with the help of air filters which helps you to breath hygienic air when you are in deep sleep. Now, you are ready to leave your entrenched habit of snoring and your ally Breathe easy- Anti Snoring Nose Kit is ready to help you with it.
Features and benefits:
- Effectively relieves snoring and nasal congestion.
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Easy to wear and take down.
- Helps you to breath hygienic air when you are in deep sleep.
- Soft, comfortable silicone engineered to stay firmly in the nostril, forming a perfect seal without the need for straps.
- Cheaper alternative of CPAP therapy.
- Ergonomically designed and Lightweight- when you wear it you don’t feel uncomfortable.
- Advanced conical shape makes it feel very comfortable in the nose.
- Designed to stay firmly in the nose without the need for straps.
- Highly recommended by ENT [Ear, Nose and Throat] doctors.
- No Side-effects.